I believe it is good practice to set goals, objectives and way to achieving (activities) those aims. So here I go at Black Kush. I want to set my path for the next 100 days. It will be much easier to monitor progress and later evaluate at the end whether there were achievements.
OK, I don't want to sound like a CEO with all SMART objectives and things like that. Plainly stated sentences will do here. After mulling over several ideas and ways of improvements for my blog, I have settled for the following:
- To represent my opinion as best as I can on issues of interest to South Sudan in particular and Sudan in general
- To balance different points of view and represent them accordingly
- To criticize objectively, giving alternative solution where necessary
- By following news coverage about the Sudan and the realationship with the rest of the world
- By stimulating debate through regular podcast on issues of interests and relevance
- By revealing some good aspects of our society (Sudan is not only Darfur! There are lots of good things happening here too!)
- By spicing my posts with anecdotes and lively commentary
- And lastly, by continuously interacting with other Sudanese bloggers out there!
So 100 days from today, I will invite you to vote whether I have achieved my objectives.
Let the show begin.