Including expansion of observers in the talks and increased security at collection camps, the LRA want the following:
- an allowance increase for the negotiation team
- the deployment of 1,000 peacekeeping troops to areas where the rebels are to assemble in south Sudan
- Ugandan soldiers to withdraw from south Sudan
- to be treated with respect by the mediation team
- a guarantee of security for their delegation in Juba.
People just gotta to be patient with the rebels, cajoling and persuading. But time may run out . . .