I got tagged by Nomadic Thoughts (P2H) who was tagged by The Usual Suspect , and was tagged by Mumbo Jumbo. Nothing interesting, but here we go. Some points you never could have guessed about me, perhaps . . .
- I am a tall guy, just short of 2 meters and basketball is my favourite sport. I tried snooker the other day and got hooked! Maybe will go pro sometime.
- I am the quiet type, never wanting to get into trouble. As far back as I could remember, I only fought once with a friend in our neighbourhood, and we ended up both crying!
- I hate mathematics. If not for that, my first craze was to do architecture, but I am now far from that field and ending up doing a noble profession, but bad for business - medicine (Quoting Antoine de san Exupery!?)
- I have very good handwriting in English, and my very first girl friend had a crush on me coz of that! I always got picked to write posters and things in school.
- I have fallen in and out of love, been jilted twice and currently free wheeling.
- I like travelling, but hate flying. I get scared stiff during take offs and landings! I may try a long journey on a cruise ship. Better the sea sickness than the air sickness!
- I like reading and writing . I can devour tons of novels and romances. I also like mysteries of Agatha Christie. I have tried my hands on writing fiction and short stories as well as poems. My dream is to get at least one published!
- I once worked as a rookie journalist for a local paper.
- My desire in life is to have positive influence on people's lives. I want to be an agent of change for the better. I am open minded and habour no prejudices ( I wonder whether there is such a thing, though)
- And lastly, well, couldn't think of something interesting, sorry . . .
Who is there left to tag? Daana Lost in Translation you are tagged!