Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What's in a kiss?

Don't hiss, just read on!

The first kiss can make or break a couple’s relationship, suggests a new study. This study says a kiss may contain potentially important information about your kissing partner. Uhm . . .

Is that why the Europeans and Americans go around kissing each other in the streets? In my part of the world, it can only be done in the dark when nobody else is looking, just the cuddly couple. I remember my first was at 2:00 AM after escaping from a party. Boy it was really tantalizing. Then the effect just goes down and the excitement with it.

Too bad, I broke up with my first kisser . . .

"The complicated exchange of information that occurs during a kiss may inform evolved, unconscious mechanisms about instances of possible genetic incompatibility"

Maybe that was it! ;*>

2 comments:

Dalu said...

"In my part of the world, it can only be done in the dark when nobody else is looking, just the cuddly couple."

hahaha yes

Reem said...

lol,
I found this part funny too
"In my part of the world, it can only be done in the dark when nobody else is looking, just the cuddly couple."
lol, I know!